Creation of Sunspots
1. This Document
This document aims to present how far this theory has evolved since research began in the 1990’s. It is based upon planetary line ups creating sunspots, and then planetary line ups ‘charging up’ sunspots so that they create a flare.
After reading a lot of papers concerning a relation between planetary movements and sunspots, I have the following remarks why they failed:
1) Sunspots are created from a combination from gravitational tides and radio signals. This has been known for a long time, but wasn’t investigated enough. Here is an article with basic calculations about the electrostatic effects from planets on the Sun: http://rspa.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/85/579/309.full.pdf
2) You also need to include Pluto and 5 planetoids in the formation from Sunspots. Without them you have only a minority from the sunspots.
3) The most important factor: Sunspots are created by the alignment of 3 planets. This has to be in a straight line (3.5 degrees to each side from the midpoint). The alignment doesn’t have to go through the Sun and can be in any direction. Nobody took this in consideration.
4) You also need a theory that explains why there is higher intensity possible at the height of the cycle. And why the same alignments have none effect at the bottom of the sunspot cycle and a large effect at the height. This is the sunspot intensity theory.
These 4 findings are the reason why all attempts failed till now.
2. NASA Relevance
In 2008 NASA sent this headline into the world, “Magnetic Portals Connect to the Sun.” If we assume that the same principle can be applied for all the planets and also for five planetoids, then we find a surprising connection between planetary alignments and the creation of sunspots. In short; Planetary alignments create certain magnetic inductions that are amplified by the magnetic field of the Sun. With this principle we can calculate how and when sunspots will be created and which magnetic memory they will have.
Highlights from the 2008 (October 30th) NASA article :
“During the time it takes you to read this article, something will happen high overhead that until recently many scientists didn’t believe in. A magnetic portal will open, linking Earth to the sun 93 million miles away. Tons of high-energy particles may flow through the opening before it closes again, around the time you reach the end of the page. Researchers have long known that the Earth and sun must be connected. Earth’s magnetosphere (the magnetic bubble that surrounds our planet) is filled with particles from the sun that arrive via the solar wind and penetrate the planet’s magnetic defenses. They enter by following magnetic field lines that can be traced from terra firma all the way back to the sun’s atmosphere.“
“We used to think the connection was permanent and that solar wind could trickle into the near-Earth environment anytime the wind was active,” says Sibeck. “We were wrong. The connections are not steady at all. They are often brief, bursty and very dynamic.”
3. Caveats and Theory Foundation
• There is currently no astronomical program to calculate all of the possible planetary line ups.
• Some combinations can be quite large and complicated (see further).
• The findings in this document are basic and a large research program is needed to find all of the other possible line ups. However, we have the most important ones and can explain many large sunspots. Smaller sunspots are more challenging.
• Planets and planetoids don’t move in the same equator plane from the Sun. Some are higher or lower than the mean. Therefore there can be big differences from Line Ups between planets.
• Two planets that heliocentrically align on the same side of the Sun: Conjunction.
• Two planets that heliocentrically align on the opposite sides of the Sun: Opposition.
• Triple Line Up: Any Three Planets, planetoids, or combinations, which Line Up. Remark: There can be quite a bit of difference in one day within these Triple Line Up, due to fast Mercury that moves around 4 degrees a day, and Venus around 1.6 degrees a day.
• The Triple Line Up can be anywhere across the solar system – e.g. does not have to “go through” the Sun or the Earth. But they have to be in a straight line – Lined Up.
• A Triple that goes through the Sun has less ‘power’.
• The to be used ‘difference in degrees’ has to be estimated by a large scale program. Withthese differences we have a reasonablegoodresult:
o Opposition across the Sun: 3.5 to 4 degrees to each side from the midpoint.
o Conjunction and the Sun: 3.5 to 4 degrees to each side from the midpoint.
o Triple Line Up: 3.5 to 4 degrees to each side from the midpoint.
4. Planetary Alignment Theory
• The Sun sends charged particles within the solar wind, this ‘loads’ the planets ‘up’. We include Pluto as a planet because the calculations show a huge effect from Pluto on the Sun.
• The moon has no magnetic field, but has a big difference in polarity between the side that is looking to the Sun and the side looking away from the Sun.
• When planets align…they send a kind of radio signal, probably a GSM-like signal.
• This radio signal is taken up by the magnetic field of the Sun and then made stronger, just like a GSM signal is made stronger when it reaches your apparatus.
• The portals that connect the Earth with the Sun are overwhelming proof of this principle.
5. Creation of Sunspots
• A Triple Line Up induces magnetic changes in the Sun.
• Shortly after or during the creation of the Triple(s), the theory requires an opposition across the Sun or conjunction and the Sun. A planet or planetoid from the Triple needs to be in the opposition or conjunction. This way the magnetic changes create a sunspot.
• If a Triple has the 2 planets from the opposition or conjunction in it, then a large sunspot can be created.
• Long Line Ups with the planet(s) or planetoid(s) that is (are) in the Triple and opposition or conjunction, before the creation of the sunspot, create sunspots with large flare potential.
• Planetoids in the combination require more time to form a sunspot.
• Three Triples can also create a sunspot if a Triple has 2 planets that are in the other Triples.
• Planets have memories. Especially Mercury and Venus. They can carry codes from previous Line Ups to the creation code.
• Remark: The end of long Line Ups (long Triples, long oppositions across the Sun, long conjunctions and the Sun), can trigger the creation of short lived sunspots.
• Second Remark: The end of long Line Ups (long Triples, long oppositions across the Sun, long conjunctions and the Sun), can trigger the creation of long and strong sunspots, if they end on the day another important Line Up starts… See The Carrington Event.
• A long opposition or conjunction of planetoids can create several sunspots.
Why the planetoids?
Depiction of asteroid Pallas’ 18:7 near resonance with Jupiter in a rotating frame (click for animation). Jupiter (pink loop at upper left) is held nearly stationary. The shift in Pallas’ orbital alignment relative to Jupiter increases steadily over time; it never reverses course (i.e., there is no libration).
Pallas is in a near-1:1 mean-motion orbital resonance with Ceres. Pallas also has a near-18:7 resonance (6500-year period) and an approximate 5:2 resonance (83-year period) with Jupiter.
Chiron is a body in transition, due to phase locking with both Saturn and Uranus. Its orbital period is a close match to the 7:12 resonance with Saturn and the 5:3 resonance with Uranus. It is engaged in a slow, but chaotic exchange of angular momentum involving Saturn and Uranus over a 50.42 year cycle at present. Chiron spends some of this cycle inside the orbit of Saturn, much as Pluto-Charon do inside Neptune’s orbit at perihelion. In addition, Chiron accomplishes two orbital crossings of Saturn’s orbit in each complete orbit. At aphelion, it approaches very close to the orbit of Uranus. This 50.42 year period of Chiron is not an exact discrete relation to either planetary resonance, but it is close enough, and the orbit is eccentric enough to allow for radical change caused by either a too close approach to Uranus or Saturn
5.1 Single, Double and Multiple Sunspots
• A Single sunspot will be created by one Triple in relationship with an opposition or conjunction. Remark: The other planet or planetoid from the opposition or conjunction may not be in any other Line Up. Example: Sunspot 2061 from May 9, 2014. Triple Line Up Uranus – Venus – Vesta combines with opposition Venus – Mercury from May 9 – 10, 2014. Mercury is in no other Line Ups. This creates a single sunspot…
• A Double sunspot will be created if there are more line ups in the opposition or conjunction. Example: Sunspot 2062 from May 10, 2014: Triple Line Up Mars – Venus – Earth combines with opposition Juno – Mars. Juno is also in other Line Ups… And this creates a Double sunspot.
5.2 Complexity of the Sunspots
• Complex sunspots are created by combinations with Mercury and Venus.
• Example: Long triple Line Up: Pluto – Jupiter – Venus in combination with an opposition across the Sun with Venus.
• The more planets in the creation code, the more complex a sunspot can become.
• Lesser magnetically complex sunspots are created with following combinations:
o Planetoids in the combinations (The used planetoids: Vesta, Ceres, Chiron, Juno, Pallas). Example: Triple Line Up Vesta – Ceres – Juno or Earth – Juno – Mars.
o Outer planets in combinations. Example: Triple Line Up Uranus – Neptune – Mars
5.3 Sunspot Creation Code
• The alignments on the day of sunspot creation induce an electro-magnetic code in the sunspot from the planets and planetoids that are in the creation code.
• This electro-magnetic code is unique for each sunspot.
5.4 Growth and Regrowth Potential from the Sunspot
• The duration from the Line Ups (Triple Line Ups, Oppositions or Conjunctions)from the creation code is important. The longer they last, the bigger the sunspot will grow.
• After the Line Ups from the creation code have ended, sunspots can grow again if there are planetary Line Ups with planets from the creation code. Example: Long Triple with 3 planets from the creation code, 2 weeks after the Line Ups from the creation code have ended and the sunspot still exists. Another example: A long opposition across the sun with 2 planets from the creation code can also regrow the sunspot.
• The more times a planet is in the creation code, the stronger the sunspot will react on Line Ups with this planet in it.
• Extra sunspot growth will be delivered if there are several Triples, Oppositions, and/or Conjunctions at the same time.
• Venus or Mercury in the Line Ups (and creation code) will make sunspots grow faster and more powerful.
• Regrowth will be stronger if a planet is also in other Triples… Example sunspot 2049 = old 1928 from December 16, 2013. It reacts to this Triple… May 1 – 13, 2014: Triple Line Up Uranus – Venus – Ceres… And to this conjunction… April 27 – May 6, 2014: Conjunction Vesta – Ceres and the Sun. But Venus was also in other Triples… Venus was made ‘stronger’ until May 3 by: April 26 – May 3, 2014: triple Line Up Venus – Saturn – Juno and Venus was also made stronger by this Triple… May 2 – 3, 2014: Triple Line Up Mercury – Venus – Pluto.